Why integrating BigQuery was a challenge? How we solved it.
For this PHP implementation service account and API were created in Google Console
How To create a service account:
- Need to log in to the Google Cloud Console using your email id .https://console.cloud.google.com/
- Select IAm & admin from the navigational panel provided.
- Next, select Service Accounts and click on Create Service Account.
- Create Service Account window pop opens where you can create your account.
- Your service account J-SON will be downloaded to your computer, which contains the details of the service account created and the key generated will also be provided in the downloaded file. Keep the file safe as you will need this later.
- The newly created Service Account will be listed in the Service Account menu selected from the IAM & Admin navigation panel.
- Select the KEYS tab to add the key received through the J-SON download.
Thus the created service account can be used for the submission of data to BigQuery.